Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 05:06:08AM -0400, Dave Page wrote:
> PostgreSQL support companies do not generally produce PostgreSQL
> binary packages that are available for anyone to use (for a service
> fee or otherwise) either via download or on a platform like a cloud
> service. There are a handful of exceptions to that rule (EDB for
> example, as we produce the installers), but most, if not all of those
> companies are on the packagers list already.

So that means if said support company creates packages for its customers it
should be on the packagers list? After all anyone could get the packages from
that company, couldn't they? Is there a any description as to who is eligible
for the packages list? And of course I take it there is a code of conduct for
this list, albeit Heroku didn't honor that one.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at gmail dot com

Сообщение: Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions
Сообщение: Re: Heroku early upgrade is raising serious questions