"pg_toast_2772_index" problem

От Kathy Lo
Тема "pg_toast_2772_index" problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
When I insert a record into a table using JDBC, I got the following exception:

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: index "pg_toast_27722_index"
is not a btree

I am using the following:

Fedora Core 4
Postgresql 8.0.3
Tomcat 5.5.17
JDBC postgresql-8.1.409.jdbc3.jar

The structure of the table is like the following:

one column = bigint, not null, foreign key
about 10 columns = varchar
about 10-15 columns = Text

When I insert a record without values in "Text" columns, OK!
When I insert a record containing values in almost all "Text" columns, FAILED!

--
Kathy Lo