Re: "pg_toast_2772_index" problem

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "pg_toast_2772_index" problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
"Kathy Lo" <kathy.lo.ky@gmail.com> writes:
> When I insert a record into a table using JDBC, I got the following exception:
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: index "pg_toast_27722_index"
> is not a btree

You have a data-corruption problem.  If the error shown here is the
*only* issue then you could fix it with REINDEX, but the $64 question
is whether anything else has been corrupted.

> I am using the following:

> Fedora Core 4
> Postgresql 8.0.3
> Tomcat 5.5.17
> JDBC postgresql-8.1.409.jdbc3.jar

I can't speak to Tomcat or JDBC, but Red Hat stopped supporting FC4
quite some time ago, and PG 8.0.3 is ancient also.  You need to update
your software.