Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Bradford Boyle
> Hello,
>
> I have just pushed an update to the Debian packaging of MobilityDB to
> salsa.debian.org [1] that addresses the feedback [2] from the first
> attempt at packaging this extension.

Thanks!

> * I've updated d/control.in so that PGVERSION is no longer used --
>   declaring a dependency on postgresql-postgis is sufficient

In postgresql-XX-mobility, we need the XX version of
postgresql-XX-postgis-3, not just any version, so this change isn't
correct.

The usage of "postgresql-postgis" in the Build-Depends is also fishy,
but the "update debian/control from control.in" machinery doesn't
support using PGVERSION in the Source section yet. I tried
implementing that the other week, but didn't get to finish it yet,
hopefully that will happen over the next days.

I haven't investigated the cause yet, but the pgdg build is failing:

https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/mobilitydb-binaries/2/architecture=amd64,distribution=sid/console

14:56:48 dh_missing: warning: usr/lib/postgresql/16/lib/libMobilityDB-1.1.so exists in debian/tmp but is not installed
toanywhere

14:56:48 dh_missing: warning: usr/share/postgresql/16/extension/mobilitydb--1.1.0.sql exists in debian/tmp but is not
installedto anywhere

14:56:48 dh_missing: warning: usr/share/postgresql/16/extension/mobilitydb.control exists in debian/tmp but is not
installedto anywhere

14:56:48 dh_missing: error: missing files, aborting

Christoph