Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: To Bradford Boyle
> In postgresql-XX-mobility, we need the XX version of
> postgresql-XX-postgis-3, not just any version, so this change isn't
> correct.
>
> The usage of "postgresql-postgis" in the Build-Depends is also fishy,
> but the "update debian/control from control.in" machinery doesn't
> support using PGVERSION in the Source section yet. I tried
> implementing that the other week, but didn't get to finish it yet,
> hopefully that will happen over the next days.

Hi Bradford,

I've done that now, it will be available in postgresql-common 256.

I pushed a change that uses it and also loops over the versions that
should be targeted for cmake.

Ideally, testing the extension could also use this from
debian/tests/installcheck:

pg_buildext run_installed /usr/bin/cmake -Btest-%v
pg_buildext run_installed make -C test-% test

... but that starts by recompiling the package instead of just running
the tests.

Perhaps you have an idea how to make it work? The existing
debian/tests/regress.sh file looks very complex and might break with
every little upstream change. (Of course if there's no easier way to
get the upstream testsuite to run, we have to go the complex route.)

Christoph