Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Updated packaging for MobilityDB 1.1.0~beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello,

I have just pushed an update to the Debian packaging of MobilityDB to
salsa.debian.org [1] that addresses the feedback [2] from the first
attempt at packaging this extension. The build passes the GitLab CI
pipeline and I have verified that the package builds and autopkgtests
pass on arm64 (via sbuild). Below is a summary of how I have addressed
the comments/questions raised in the previous review. As time permits, I
would appreciate another review.

* I have updated debian/copyright to more accurately reflect the
  copyrights found in the source. I bootstrapped this file using cme[3]
  and then manually addressed all of the TODOs. I've also ensured that
  lintian doesn't raise any errors or warnings related to d/copyright.
* I've updated d/tests/installcheck to avoid the use of
  shared_preload_libraries when creating the test cluster
    * Tests instead set session_preload_libraries via PGOPTIONS to load
      the postgis extension. I don't think it is possible to link
      against postgis since it is not a shared library (no SONAME).
* I've updated d/control.in so that PGVERSION is no longer used --
  declaring a dependency on postgresql-postgis is sufficient

Thanks,

-- Bradford

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/mobilitydb/-/commit/9dfff5eee4eab17b8d20ecd408ed10b830750244
[2]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/ZMfMWcLtZIVxbDYj%40msg.df7cb.de