Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If Ben and gang are willing to work on the bug tracking system to get it
to fit what we want/need, it would give a good example of OpenACS and gang
for them to use ... we could just shot "wants" at them and they could
improve as we go along?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Don Baccus wrote:
>
> > At 08:34 PM 8/19/00 -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> > >
> > >http://www.postgresql.org/bugs/
> > >
> > >I was about to implement it once before and the directory disappeared.
> > >But anyway it's there.
> >
> > Cool, I tried it and broke it on my second click ... any particular reason
> > to roll your own rather than use something that's already being used by
> > several other development projects and is under active development for
> > that reason?  (i.e. the SDM)
>
> Like I said, the dir disappeared before I could commit it, probably some
> config stuff too.  We tried a couple of already in use items and frankly
> I got tired of learning a new package that noone used anyway.  I figured
> at least this one could be more of what we needed.  It logs the problem
> in the database and emails the bugs list (I may have the wrong list
> addr in there too).  The status can be changed, entries can be made as
> to the status.
>
> What did you do to break it and what broke?
>
> Vince.
> --
> Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net
>  128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from $16.00/mo at Pop4 Networking
>         Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com
>        Online Giftshop Superstore    http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's