Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> At 08:34 PM 8/19/00 -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> >
> >http://www.postgresql.org/bugs/
> >
> >I was about to implement it once before and the directory disappeared.
> >But anyway it's there.
>
> Cool, I tried it and broke it on my second click ... any particular reason
> to roll your own rather than use something that's already being used by
> several other development projects and is under active development for
> that reason?  (i.e. the SDM)

Like I said, the dir disappeared before I could commit it, probably some
config stuff too.  We tried a couple of already in use items and frankly
I got tired of learning a new package that noone used anyway.  I figured
at least this one could be more of what we needed.  It logs the problem
in the database and emails the bugs list (I may have the wrong list
addr in there too).  The status can be changed, entries can be made as
to the status.

What did you do to break it and what broke?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Сообщение: Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's