Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> If Ben and gang are willing to work on the bug tracking system to get it
> to fit what we want/need, it would give a good example of OpenACS and gang
> for them to use ... we could just shot "wants" at them and they could
> improve as we go along?

Fine by me, BUT I have no desire to learn how it works.  If that's gonna
be the end result then rm -Rf is my preference.  This'll be the third or
forth one so far, the others were pushed off the edge of the earth.  Sorry
to be so harsh but no matter what the bug tool is I can't see it lasting
very long.  This group has shown repeatedly that it's not as desired as
it appears to be.

Vince.