Re: pgmodeler for Ubuntu 22.04

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: pgmodeler for Ubuntu 22.04
Дата
Re: pgmodeler for Ubuntu 22.04
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 6:50 AM Dale Deibert <dale.j.deibert@gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand that there is a dependency, but I am clearly missing some context.  What is it that prevents adding
qt6-svg-devas a dependency for pgmodeler?
qt6-svg-dev is a dependency of pgmodeler but qt6-svg-dev is not
available in jammy's repos. Running 'apt install qt6-svg-dev' results in
the error 'E: Unable to locate package qt6-svg-dev'. Looking at the
files provided by qt6-svg-dev, I suspect that the package
'libqt6svg6-dev' (which is in jammy) was renamed to 'qt6-svg-dev'. It
might be possible to build a newer version of pgmodeler for jammy using
this dependency but I believe that all packages in pgdg are (re-)built
from the same Debian source package. We would need to replace
'qt6-svg-dev' with 'libqt6svg6-dev' when building for jammy. Looking at
the generate-pgdg-source script [1], it _might_ be possible to add that
as a tweak. I can try and work on a patch for this in the next couple of
days.

--Bradford

[1]:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgapt.git;a=blob;f=jenkins/generate-pgdg-source;h=75b2def605311daa3ed60e09d8cf981b3c6cdfcb;hb=HEAD

От: Dale Deibert
Сообщение: Re: pgmodeler for Ubuntu 22.04
От: Dale Deibert
Сообщение: Re: pgmodeler for Ubuntu 22.04