Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing

От James Coleman
Тема Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 11:14 AM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:

> Re: James Coleman
> > Thanks. I had a vague memory of something like that, but then when I
> > saw the 15.0 and 15.1 packages I assumed I'd remembered incorrectly.
> >
> > What's the reasoning for maintaining only the newest point release in the repo?
>
> Mostly that reprepro that doesn't support it, unfortunately. It's
> still the best repo managing software around. We might have a look at
> "aptly", but its command line interface is somewhat weird and possibly
> not an improvement.
>
> Thanks for spotting the inconsistency, I managed to clean up the
> debris in there. The extra packages in there were mostly from old
> packages built while the distribution in question was still in
> development itself, so this wasn't even usable as a general wayback
> machine.
>
> apt-archive.postgresql.org is automatically kept up to date and
> receives all packages with a delay of one day.

Ah, that helps. Thanks for maintaining the repo.

I'm probably misunderstanding something here still, but is reprepro
_not_ used to manage the archive repo such that we don't have that
problem there?

Thanks,
James

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing