Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: James Coleman
> Thanks. I had a vague memory of something like that, but then when I
> saw the 15.0 and 15.1 packages I assumed I'd remembered incorrectly.
>
> What's the reasoning for maintaining only the newest point release in the repo?

Mostly that reprepro that doesn't support it, unfortunately. It's
still the best repo managing software around. We might have a look at
"aptly", but its command line interface is somewhat weird and possibly
not an improvement.

Thanks for spotting the inconsistency, I managed to clean up the
debris in there. The extra packages in there were mostly from old
packages built while the distribution in question was still in
development itself, so this wasn't even usable as a general wayback
machine.

apt-archive.postgresql.org is automatically kept up to date and
receives all packages with a delay of one day.

Christoph