Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Postgres 15.2 packages missing
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: James Coleman
> I'm probably misunderstanding something here still, but is reprepro
> _not_ used to manage the archive repo such that we don't have that
> problem there?

No, that's a home-grown solution that uploads files to S3, records the
metadata in a PG database, and generates+uploads the repository index
files each time something changes. Since the archive is append-only
that use-case is much more simple, just with the added complexity that
the .deb files aren't available locally (since we ran out of disk
space there).

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgapt.git;a=blob_plain;f=repo/bin/generate-archive-lists;hb=HEAD
(not claiming a prettiness prize for that :D)

Christoph