Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 9 Jan 2024, at 23:18, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think we need to be more aggressive about marking things returned
> with feedback when they don't get updated.

I very much agree.  Having marked quite a lot of patches as RwF when being CFM
I can attest that it gets very little off-list pushback or angry emails.  While
it does happen, the overwhelming majority of responses are understanding and
positive, so no CFM should be worried about "being the bad guy".

--
Daniel Gustafsson