Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2024-Feb-07, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> Since the CF app knows when the last email in the thread was, the
> state of the patch entry and the number of CF's which is has been
> present in; maybe we can extend the app to highlight these patches in
> a way which doesn't add more manual intervention?  It might yield a
> few false positives, but so will setting it manually.

Hmm, but suppose the author is posting new versions now and again
because of apply conflicts; and the CFM is pinging them about that, but
not providing any actionable feedback.  Such a thread would be active
enough, but the patch is still stalled.

"No hay hombre que no aspire a la plenitud, es decir,
la suma de experiencias de que un hombre es capaz"