Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Commitfest 2024-01 first week update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 7 Feb 2024, at 13:37, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> Maybe a new status is appropriate ... I would suggest "Stalled".  Such a
> patch still applies and has no pending feedback, but nobody seems
> interested.

Since the CF app knows when the last email in the thread was, the state of the
patch entry and the number of CF's which is has been present in; maybe we can
extend the app to highlight these patches in a way which doesn't add more
manual intervention?  It might yield a few false positives, but so will setting
it manually.

--
Daniel Gustafsson