Re: Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 4/6/2016 2:07 AM, Schuch, Mathias (Mathias) wrote:
>> In your position, I would next instrument postgres.exe to log a memory map of the child during
pgwin32_ReserveSharedMemoryRegion(). That would show which DLL created the address space collision.

> In your position, I would next instrument postgres.exe to log a memory map of the child during
pgwin32_ReserveSharedMemoryRegion(). That would show which DLL created the address space collision.

by 'instrument' I believe he meant add appropriate logging statements to
the source code, and recompile postgres.  not an easy undertaking for an
end user.

От: David Gould
Сообщение: Re: PosgreSQL backend process crashed with signal 9
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14067: Wrong result of
персональных данных