Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log

От Schuch, Mathias (Mathias)
Тема Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I can't find the information how to enable this logging. Can tell me where =
to find this?

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Noah Misch [mailto:noah@leadboat.com]=20
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. April 2016 08:08
An: Schuch, Mathias (Mathias) <mschuch@avaya.com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Betreff: Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgr=
esql log

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 08:05:34AM +0000, Schuch, Mathias (Mathias) wrote:
> We use the PostgreSQL setup from EnterpriseDB. There is a McAfee VirisSca=
n Enterprise 8.8 running on the system.

You could try updating to PostgreSQL 9.3.12 and disabling the antivirus sof=
tware.  I don't have a specific reason to expect those to help, but they're=
 relatively easy.

In your position, I would next instrument postgres.exe to log a memory map =
of the child during pgwin32_ReserveSharedMemoryRegion().  That would show w=
hich DLL created the address space collision.