Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: BUG #14050: "could not reserve shared memory region" in postgresql log
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
[John, please use reply-all to keep thread participants on Cc.  Also, your
reply asserted that it was quoting from Mathias's message but instead bore two
identical copies of a paragraph I wrote.]

On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 03:41:09PM -0700, John R Pierce wrote:
> by 'instrument' I believe he meant add appropriate logging statements to the
> source code, and recompile postgres.  not an easy undertaking for an end
> user.

Correct.  I'm not seeing an easier way, unfortunately.