Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Дата
Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version  (Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <ioguix@free.fr>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 05/01/2013 01:02 AM, Chris Mair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (follow-up on a post from 2011).
>
> Good news!
>
> Today I learned that LPI-Japan has made available an
> English version of the exam about a month ago:
>
> http://www.oss-db.jp/outline/eng_index.shtml

Hmmm.  Based on the sample questions, there's some issues.

For example, I can't personally select a "right" answer for this question:

http://www.oss-db.jp/measures/eng_sample_silver_knowledge.shtml

I suspect that part of the problem is wording changes introduced by
translation.

Are you working with anyone at LPI on auditing the questions?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.