Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version

От Chris Mair
Тема Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>> Hi,
>>
>> (follow-up on a post from 2011).
>>
>> Good news!
>>
>> Today I learned that LPI-Japan has made available an
>> English version of the exam about a month ago:
>>
>> http://www.oss-db.jp/outline/eng_index.shtml
>
> Hmmm.  Based on the sample questions, there's some issues.
>
> For example, I can't personally select a "right" answer for this question:
>
> http://www.oss-db.jp/measures/eng_sample_silver_knowledge.shtml
>
> I suspect that part of the problem is wording changes introduced by
> translation.
>
> Are you working with anyone at LPI on auditing the questions?

Uhmm..

No, I'm not involved with this. Somebody from LPI-Japan mailed me
because he found my old mail from 2011 and mailed me and not the
list...

Appearantly he's trying to get in touch with the english speaking
comunity because he mailed me again.

I'm going to send him a mail with you in cc now...

Bye,
Chris.

Сообщение: Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Сообщение: Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version