Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version

От Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais
Тема Re: Update: now available! Was: transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> a écrit :

>On 05/01/2013 01:02 AM, Chris Mair wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> (follow-up on a post from 2011).
>>
>> Good news!
>>
>> Today I learned that LPI-Japan has made available an
>> English version of the exam about a month ago:
>>
>> http://www.oss-db.jp/outline/eng_index.shtml
>
>Hmmm.  Based on the sample questions, there's some issues.
>
>For example, I can't personally select a "right" answer for this
>question:
>
>http://www.oss-db.jp/measures/eng_sample_silver_knowledge.shtml

This question actually requires two answers and as far as I understand it, I can find them...

Anyway, this does not really change the legitimacy of your next question.

--
Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais