Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 10:48 AM 8/21/00 -0400, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

>Could it be possible that folks are shying away because of having
>to install and learn an entire webserver and tools and then the
>bug tracker on top of that?

Learning to use AOLserver is going to be harder than writing a
bugtracker and associated tools from scratch?  I find that hard to
believe.

If it's true, of course they could run Apache, since arsDigita
provides a module which implements the AOLserver API in Apache
for exactly this reason, thus making it possible to run the
toolkit (including the SDM) under Apache.

Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Сообщение: Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)