Re: Installing 7.4.2 - ./configure error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Installing 7.4.2 - ./configure error
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Stijn Vanroye" <s.vanroye@farcourier.com> writes:
> If succesfully downloaded and extracted the tar.gz file (hurray), but am stuck in the first (*sic*) step of the
actualinstallation process. When I run ./configure (without any extra parameters), I get the error "C compiler cannot
createexecutables" when configure is checking for C compiler default output.

configure doesn't print many details on the terminal.  Look in
config.log to see the actual error messages; they may be more
informative.

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: Fw: triggers
От: "Stijn Vanroye"
Сообщение: Re: Installing 7.4.2 - ./configure error