Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Adam Haberlach
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 11:34:45AM -0700, Don Baccus wrote:

> Strange, OpenACS folk use it regularly and all we've done is put a "report
> a bug" link on the home page.
...I'm not sure you noticed, but this project isn't OpenACS.  It is
an established project with decent management that only needs a few features.
Switching everything over to a canned solution, no matter how good of a
toolbox you feel it is, is not necessarily going to solve the few problems
we have without causing a whole host of new ones...

> I haven't heard so many arguments against change since the VT100 started
> replacing the KSR 35!
Oh, and in case you didn't hear it earlier... PLONK.

--
Adam Haberlach             | "A farm tractor is not a motorcycle."
adam@newsnipple.com        |   --California DMV 1999

От: "Mark Hollomon"
Сообщение: Re: functional index arg matching patch
От: "Adam Siegel"
Сообщение: Synonyms