Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От The Hermit Hacker
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Aug 2000, Adam Haberlach wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 11:34:45AM -0700, Don Baccus wrote:
>
> > Strange, OpenACS folk use it regularly and all we've done is put a "report
> > a bug" link on the home page.
>
>     ...I'm not sure you noticed, but this project isn't OpenACS.  It is
> an established project with decent management that only needs a few features.
> Switching everything over to a canned solution, no matter how good of a
> toolbox you feel it is, is not necessarily going to solve the few problems
> we have without causing a whole host of new ones...

Ummmm, who was talking about switching anything over to a canned
solution? *raised eyebrow*  we are talking about allowing the OpenACS
folks setup a bug tracking system for us and seeing if it servces us
better then other attempts have in the past ...