Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 11:10 -0400, Payal Singh wrote:
> Looking to see if there is any progress on this? It seems like there is
> still no officially supported package for pg10 on amazon linux.

Unfortunately, no. I'm willing to add macros to the spec files, but there is no
 interest at this point to go further.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?