Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 7:42 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-03-21 at 11:10 -0400, Payal Singh wrote:
> Looking to see if there is any progress on this? It seems like there is
> still no officially supported package for pg10 on amazon linux.

Unfortunately, no. I'm willing to add macros to the spec files, but there is no
 interest at this point to go further.

Probably out of the scope of this email group, but I'm curious if you or anyone else might have any advice for people running postgres on amazon linux? Installation of centOS packages fails with systemd related errors. Aside from installing from source, is there any alternative if we want to upgrade to pg10 on amazon linux?

Thanks,

Payal Singh,
Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.
Phone: 240.646.0770 x 253

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?