Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?

От Payal Singh
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Daniel Farina <daniel@citusdata.com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 5:16 AM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, 2017-10-09 at 20:07 +0000, Daniel Farina wrote:
> As-is I'd probably continue to maintain a barely-good-enough fork of pgrpms
> to do my packages. Is there a better way?

How do you make those changes? Are they inside conditionals, like I did for
SLES, or did you just fork them? If they are inside conditionals, we can commit
them back to our repo as a first step -- at least it would save time for other
users.

I forked them. Do you an idea what macros can be used to make amazon-linux specific paths?

Hi,

Looking to see if there is any progress on this? It seems like there is still no officially supported package for pg10 on amazon linux.

Thanks,

Payal Singh,
Database Administrator,
OmniTI Computer Consulting Inc.