Обсуждение: pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

Various jsonpath operators and methods add various keywords, switch
cases, and documentation entries in some order.  However, they are not
consistent; reorder them for better maintainability or readability.

Author: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAM2+6=XjTyqrrqHAOj80r0wVQxJSxc0iyib9bPC55uFO9VKatg@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/283a95da923605c1cc148155db2d865d0801b419

Modified Files
--------------
doc/src/sgml/func.sgml                | 24 +++++-----
src/backend/utils/adt/jsonpath.c      | 82 +++++++++++++++++------------------
src/backend/utils/adt/jsonpath_exec.c | 78 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
src/backend/utils/adt/jsonpath_gram.y | 22 +++++-----
src/include/utils/jsonpath.h          | 25 +++++++----

Re: pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 2024-01-03 We 05:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods
>
> Various jsonpath operators and methods add various keywords, switch
> cases, and documentation entries in some order.  However, they are not
> consistent; reorder them for better maintainability or readability.
>
> Author: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAM2+6=XjTyqrrqHAOj80r0wVQxJSxc0iyib9bPC55uFO9VKatg@mail.gmail.com

This appears to have broken cross version upgrade. crake is seeing:

pg_dump: error: Dumping the contents of table "tab_core_types" failed:
PQgetResult() failed.
pg_dump: detail: Error message from server: ERROR:  unrecognized
jsonpath item type: 126
pg_dump: detail: Command was: COPY public.tab_core_types (point, line,
lseg, box, openedpath, closedpath, polygon, circle, date, "time",
"timestamp", timetz, timestamptz, "interval", "json", jsonb, jsonpath,
inet, cidr, macaddr8, macaddr, int2, int4, int8, float4, float8, pi,
"char", bpchar, "varchar", name, text, bool, bytea, "bit", varbit,
money, refcursor, int2vector, oidvector, tsvector, tsquery, uuid,
regclass, regtype, regrole, oid, tid, xid, cid, txid_snapshot, pg_lsn,
cardinal_number, character_data, sql_identifier, time_stamp, yes_or_no,
planets, insenum, int4range, int8range, float8range, numrange,
textrange, cashrange, daterange, tsrange, tstzrange, arrayrange) TO stdout;
pg_dumpall: error: pg_dump failed on database "regression", exiting

(I also need to make sure we capture the output of pg_dumpall)

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Re: pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 03.01.24 16:50, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> On 2024-01-03 We 05:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods
>>
>> Various jsonpath operators and methods add various keywords, switch
>> cases, and documentation entries in some order.  However, they are not
>> consistent; reorder them for better maintainability or readability.
>>
>> Author: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAM2+6=XjTyqrrqHAOj80r0wVQxJSxc0iyib9bPC55uFO9VKatg@mail.gmail.com
>

> This appears to have broken cross version upgrade. crake is seeing:

I have reverted that patch.