Re: pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 2024-01-03 We 05:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Reorganise jsonpath operators and methods
>
> Various jsonpath operators and methods add various keywords, switch
> cases, and documentation entries in some order.  However, they are not
> consistent; reorder them for better maintainability or readability.
>
> Author: Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAM2+6=XjTyqrrqHAOj80r0wVQxJSxc0iyib9bPC55uFO9VKatg@mail.gmail.com

This appears to have broken cross version upgrade. crake is seeing:

pg_dump: error: Dumping the contents of table "tab_core_types" failed:
PQgetResult() failed.
pg_dump: detail: Error message from server: ERROR:  unrecognized
jsonpath item type: 126
pg_dump: detail: Command was: COPY public.tab_core_types (point, line,
lseg, box, openedpath, closedpath, polygon, circle, date, "time",
"timestamp", timetz, timestamptz, "interval", "json", jsonb, jsonpath,
inet, cidr, macaddr8, macaddr, int2, int4, int8, float4, float8, pi,
"char", bpchar, "varchar", name, text, bool, bytea, "bit", varbit,
money, refcursor, int2vector, oidvector, tsvector, tsquery, uuid,
regclass, regtype, regrole, oid, tid, xid, cid, txid_snapshot, pg_lsn,
cardinal_number, character_data, sql_identifier, time_stamp, yes_or_no,
planets, insenum, int4range, int8range, float8range, numrange,
textrange, cashrange, daterange, tsrange, tstzrange, arrayrange) TO stdout;
pg_dumpall: error: pg_dump failed on database "regression", exiting

(I also need to make sure we capture the output of pg_dumpall)

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan