Обсуждение: New email alias

New email alias

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Re: New email alias

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

>        match

- ----

Re: New email alias

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Since this is more JoshB's alias then it is Bruce's ... JoshB, do you have any
> problems / concerns with this?  I don't, but its not my alias ...

Oh, I thought it was equally shared. Josh?

Joshua D. Drake

Re: New email alias

Дата:
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> > TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
> >        choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
> >        match
>

> - ----
> Email . scrappy@hub.org                              MSN . scrappy@hub.org
> Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

> TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: New email alias

Дата:
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> >

> > Since this is more JoshB's alias then it is Bruce's ... JoshB, do you have any
> > problems / concerns with this?  I don't, but its not my alias ...
>
> Oh, I thought it was equally shared. Josh?

It is not equally shared --- Josh is the primary and I am the backup.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

Re: New email alias

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
JD,

> Oh, I thought it was equally shared. Josh?

press@?  It's a list.  There's 5 people on it.  I keep meaning to add JD, but
I've forgotten the list admin password.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Re: New email alias

От
"Marc G. Fournier"
Дата:

Re: New email alias

От
Robert Treat
Дата:
On Friday 18 January 2008 19:43, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I spoke with Bruce today and we agreed that it made sense for me to be
> on the press@postgresql.org alias along with him and Josh. Marc can you
> please add jdrake@postgresql.org to that alias?

Care to share that reasoning with the rest of us?

--
Robert Treat

Re: New email alias

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Re: New email alias

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:

Re: New email alias

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
Josh Berkus wrote:
> JD,
>
>> Oh, I thought it was equally shared. Josh?
>
> press@?  It's a list.  There's 5 people on it.  I keep meaning to add JD, but
> I've forgotten the list admin password.

Just out of curiosity, who are the other 3?

//Magnus

Re: New email alias

От
"Marc G. Fournier"