Обсуждение: New drivers released

New drivers released

От
Kris Jurka
Дата:
I've pushed out a new set of driver releases to get out the fixes that
have accumulated.  Downloads and changelog are available in the usual
place.

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/changes.html

Kris Jurka

Re: New drivers released

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Kris,

* Kris Jurka (books@ejurka.com) wrote:
> I've pushed out a new set of driver releases to get out the fixes that
> have accumulated.  Downloads and changelog are available in the usual
> place.

What needs to happen to get the GSSAPI/Krb5 support added into the
official releases?

    Thanks!

        Stephen

Вложения

GSSAPI support [was: Re: New drivers released]

От
Kris Jurka

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, Stephen Frost wrote:

> What needs to happen to get the GSSAPI/Krb5 support added into the
> official releases?

At this point I think it just needs some additional configuration options
added to it.  We need something equivalent to PGKRBSRVNAME and an option
to configure the application name that is looked up in the login
configuration file.  That's pretty straightforward, so official GSSAPI
support will be included in the 8.4 driver series.

Kris Jurka

Re: GSSAPI support [was: Re: New drivers released]

От
Kris Jurka

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, Stephen Frost wrote:
>
>> What needs to happen to get the GSSAPI/Krb5 support added into the
>> official releases?
>>

> At this point I think it just needs some additional configuration options
> added to it.  We need something equivalent to PGKRBSRVNAME and an option to
> configure the application name that is looked up in the login configuration
> file.  That's pretty straightforward, so official GSSAPI support will be
> included in the 8.4 driver series.

I have committed the gssapi code with these additional configuration
options to CVS.  A section should be added to the documentation describing
what the login configuration file should contain, but I haven't gotten to
that yet.

Kris Jurka