GSSAPI support [was: Re: New drivers released]

От Kris Jurka
Тема GSSAPI support [was: Re: New drivers released]
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Sun, 16 Nov 2008, Stephen Frost wrote:

> What needs to happen to get the GSSAPI/Krb5 support added into the
> official releases?

At this point I think it just needs some additional configuration options
added to it.  We need something equivalent to PGKRBSRVNAME and an option
to configure the application name that is looked up in the login
configuration file.  That's pretty straightforward, so official GSSAPI
support will be included in the 8.4 driver series.

Kris Jurka