Обсуждение: / /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code

/ /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code

От
aribic@za.safmarine.com
Дата:
Hi Everyone,

I need the source code for the PostgreSQL JDBC2+ and JDBC3 drive, but
I am unable to connect to the public CVS repository provided.
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

The problem is that the company's firewall that I'm behind won't
allow me to connect to external CVS.

Is there a archived version of the JDBC drivers source code that I
can download from somewhere?
Or could even someone mail me the source code, archived, please?

Thanks,

--Alen
email: aribic@za.safmarine.com

Re: / /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code

От
Paul Thomas
Дата:
On 03/10/2003 09:37 aribic@za.safmarine.com wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I need the source code for the PostgreSQL JDBC2+ and JDBC3 drive, but
> I am unable to connect to the public CVS repository provided.
> :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot
>
> The problem is that the company's firewall that I'm behind won't
> allow me to connect to external CVS.
>
> Is there a archived version of the JDBC drivers source code that I
> can download from somewhere?
> Or could even someone mail me the source code, archived, please?

Download the 7.3.4 tarball. The JDBC source is in there under
src/interfaces.

HTH

--
Paul Thomas