/ /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code

От aribic@za.safmarine.com
Тема / /OREF:CPTEC539 JDBC driver source code
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Everyone,

I need the source code for the PostgreSQL JDBC2+ and JDBC3 drive, but
I am unable to connect to the public CVS repository provided.
:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.postgresql.org:/projects/cvsroot

The problem is that the company's firewall that I'm behind won't
allow me to connect to external CVS.

Is there a archived version of the JDBC drivers source code that I
can download from somewhere?
Or could even someone mail me the source code, archived, please?

Thanks,

--Alen
email: aribic@za.safmarine.com