Обсуждение: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

От
rahuljadhav119@gmail.com
Дата:

Bug reference:      8929
Logged by:          Jadhav Rahul
Email address:      rahuljadhav119@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0
Operating system:   Windows 7

I developed website in Drupal 6 with postgres 8.4 now i have to use postgres
version 9.2.

I had taken backup in plan format from 8.4 to restore in 9.2.

after all restore process when I loads website in Browser it shows blank
page only.

Since my website is running fine with postgres 8.4

Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

От
Marti Raudsepp
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 8:47 AM,  <rahuljadhav119@gmail.com> wrote:
> I developed website in Drupal 6 with postgres 8.4 now i have to use postgres
> version 9.2.
>
> I had taken backup in plan format from 8.4 to restore in 9.2.
>
> after all restore process when I loads website in Browser it shows blank
> page only.

This is most likely a problem with Drupal or the way the backup was
created/restored, not a bug in PostgreSQL.

Note that pg_dump does not dump global objects such as roles, you need
to use pg_dumpall for that.

Regards,
Marti

Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

От
David Johnston
Дата:
rahuljadhav119 wrote
> after all restore process when I loads website in Browser it shows blank
> page only.

Look at either/both the Drupal and PostgreSQL log files (or event log,
depending) and see what error messages are being reported.  Telling us only
that there is a blank page does not help in actually diagnosing the problem.

David J.