BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2

От rahuljadhav119@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2
Дата
Re: BUG #8929: Drupal Website not working on Postgres 9.2  (David Johnston <polobo@yahoo.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8929
Logged by:          Jadhav Rahul
Email address:      rahuljadhav119@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.0
Operating system:   Windows 7

I developed website in Drupal 6 with postgres 8.4 now i have to use postgres
version 9.2.

I had taken backup in plan format from 8.4 to restore in 9.2.

after all restore process when I loads website in Browser it shows blank
page only.

Since my website is running fine with postgres 8.4