Обсуждение: PDXPUG Day at OSCON, July 22, Call for Papers

PDXPUG Day at OSCON, July 22, Call for Papers

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Everyone,

It's time to change your travel arrangements for OSCON, and if you
weren't going to come, time to change your mind!

Thanks to the generosity of O'Reilly, we will be having a full day of
PostgreSQL sessions on Sunday, July 22 at the Oregon Convention Center:
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/OSCON07PGDay

We need speakers, though!  Please submit your one-hour talk proposal to
the PDXPUG leader, Selena (sdeckelmann --at -- chrisking.com).  We would
prefer talks which are not already being given at OSCON.

After the day, we will have a party sponsored by Command Prompt.

--Josh Berkus