PDXPUG Day at OSCON, July 22, Call for Papers

От Josh Berkus
Тема PDXPUG Day at OSCON, July 22, Call for Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Everyone,

It's time to change your travel arrangements for OSCON, and if you
weren't going to come, time to change your mind!

Thanks to the generosity of O'Reilly, we will be having a full day of
PostgreSQL sessions on Sunday, July 22 at the Oregon Convention Center:
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/OSCON07PGDay

We need speakers, though!  Please submit your one-hour talk proposal to
the PDXPUG leader, Selena (sdeckelmann --at -- chrisking.com).  We would
prefer talks which are not already being given at OSCON.

After the day, we will have a party sponsored by Command Prompt.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: