Re: JDBC: Exception when calling ResultSet.previous()

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: JDBC: Exception when calling ResultSet.previous()
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Peter Wasem schreef:
>In a JAVA-project I need to process a ResultSet with both methods
>previous() and next() to move
>arround in ResultSets. The ResultSet method next() is no problem. But
>when I call the next()
>method I get the following exception.
>
>Exception in thread "main" java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
>org/postgresql/jdbc1/ResultSet.previous

It seems you're using a PostgreSQL driver built for JDBC-1, whereas
ResultSet.previous() is new in JDBC-2. Try jdbc7.1-1.3.jar from
http://jdbc.fastcrypt.com/

FYI there is a mailing list about PostgreSQL/JDBC. See
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/

--
René Pijlman <rpijlman@spamcop.net>