Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken
Дата
Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken  (Joshua Kramer <josh@globalherald.net>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
Joshua Kramer wrote on 02.07.2009 19:26:

> Also, after installation, when I try to connect to my new installation
> with pgAdminIII, I can't connect... it never sets the 'postgresql' user
> password in the database.  Or if it does, it doesn't tell me what that
> password is.  It's not the same as the password entered in the step
> above. To connect, I have to edit pg_hba.conf, set localhost auth to
> 'trust', change the password, and then reset localhost auth to 'md5'.

In my case it *was* the password I entered for the service account, which I
found a bit confusing.

I'm not sure whether that dialog box actually mentioned that the same password
was used for the postgres super user and the service account.

In my case the service account already existed, I don't know if that makes a
difference

Thomas

Сообщение: Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken
Сообщение: Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken