Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken

От Dave Page
Тема Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Thomas Kellerer<spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:

> In my case it *was* the password I entered for the service account, which I
> found a bit confusing.
>
> I'm not sure whether that dialog box actually mentioned that the same
> password was used for the postgres super user and the service account.

It does:

Please provide a password for the database superuser and service
account (postgres)....

> In my case the service account already existed, I don't know if that makes a
> difference

On Windows, it means you must reuse the current password. You can of
course, update the superuser password later in psql or pgAdmin. On
Linux & Mac we don't set a service account password so it'll just use
the password specified for the superuser regardless.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken
Сообщение: Re: EnterpriseDB OneClick Installer Broken