Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/2/2024 15:55, Alena Rybakina wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I can't unnderstand this part of code:
>
> /* Time to generate index paths */
>
> MemSet(&clauseset, 0, sizeof(clauseset));
> match_clauses_to_index(root, list_make1(rinfo1), index, &clauseset);
>
> As I understand it, match_clauses_to_index is necessary if you have a
> RestrictInfo (rinfo1) variable, so maybe we should run it after the
> make_restrictonfo procedure, otherwise calling it, I think, is useless.
I think you must explain your note in more detail. Before this call, we
already called make_restrictinfo() and built rinfo1, haven't we?

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

От: Alena Rybakina
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
От: vignesh C
Сообщение: Re: Documentation to upgrade logical replication cluster