Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes

От Alena Rybakina
Тема Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi!

I can't unnderstand this part of code:

/* Time to generate index paths */

MemSet(&clauseset, 0, sizeof(clauseset));
match_clauses_to_index(root, list_make1(rinfo1), index, &clauseset);

As I understand it, match_clauses_to_index is necessary if you have a RestrictInfo (rinfo1) variable, so maybe we should run it after the make_restrictonfo procedure, otherwise calling it, I think, is useless.

--
Regards,
Alena Rybakina