Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions

От Andrey Lepikhov
Тема Re: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/3/21 21:54, tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com wrote:
> I've managed to rebased it, although it took unexpectedly long.  The patch is attached.  It passes make check against
coreand postgres_fdw.  I'll turn the CF status back to ready for committer shortly.

Macros _() at the postgresExecForeignCopy routine:
if (PQputCopyEnd(conn, OK ? NULL : _("canceled by server")) <= 0)

uses gettext. Under linux it is compiled ok, because (as i understood)
uses standard implementation of gettext:
objdump -t contrib/postgres_fdw/postgres_fdw.so | grep 'gettext'
gettext@@GLIBC_2.2.5

but in MacOS (and maybe somewhere else) we need to explicitly link
libintl library in the Makefile:
SHLIB_LINK += $(filter -lintl, $(LIBS)

Also, we may not use gettext at all in this part of the code.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: New IndexAM API controlling index vacuum strategies
От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Save user's original authenticated identity for logging