RE: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions

От tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: [POC] Fast COPY FROM command for the table with foreign partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Andrey Lepikhov <a.lepikhov@postgrespro.ru>
> Of course, you can rebase it.

Thank you.  I might modify the basic part to incorporate my past proposal about improving the layering or modularity
relatedto ri_useMultiInsert.  (But I may end up giving up due to lack of energy.)

Also, I might defer working on the extended part (v9 0003 and 0004) and further separate them in a different thread, if
itseems to take longer.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa