Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Sat, 2023-10-07 at 10:22 +1030, Shane Ambler wrote:
> So "Oracle the company" does provide support for standard PostgreSQL
> software running within an Oracle Cloud instance.

I don't know if they porvide support.  Cloud hosting companies are usually
not that interested in providing support.  They want their customers to pay
their monthly dues without generating any extra work for them.

And what I have been told about the development of the quality of Oracle
support in the last decade or so, support by Oracle doesn't sound exactly
appealing (beside the fact that they probably know little about PostgreSQL).

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)
Сообщение: Re: What The... PostgreSQL "Activity Book" ;)