Re: Redirecting select() output generates error

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Redirecting select() output generates error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018, David G. Johnston wrote:

> You seem to need to distinguish between the command line options to psql
> and the meta commands that can be used within a script that is being
> executed by psql.

David,

   I'm running psql in a shell buffer within emacs, not at the shell prompt. The entire script is:

\o data-summary-by-form.txt
select param, site_nbr, sampdate, min(quant), max(quant), unit from concentrations group by param, site_nbr, sampdate,
unitorder by param, site_nbr, sampdate, unit;

\o

   This generates the error.

   Other backslash commands, such as \d <tablename> work, but both \o and \g
produce the error when followed by the select command.

Rich

Сообщение: Re: Redirecting select() output generates error
Сообщение: Re: Redirecting select() output generates error