Re: Redirecting select() output generates error

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Redirecting select() output generates error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 12:21 PM Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018, David G. Johnston wrote:

> You seem to need to distinguish between the command line options to psql
> and the meta commands that can be used within a script that is being
> executed by psql.

David,

   I'm running psql in a shell buffer within emacs, not at the shell prompt. The entire script is:

I'd say that emacs is doing something funky then.  Running your script using:

psql <<SQL
[...]
SQL
(or psql -f ...)

at a bash prompt should result in the expected outcome.  Assuming that is indeed the case someone else would need to comment on the emacs interaction.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Redirecting select() output generates error
Сообщение: Re: Redirecting select() output generates error